Speed Reducer Request or Complaint

The City accepts requests to have speed reducers installed, repaired, or removed. Speed reducers are also known as speed humps or speed bumps.

You may request installation, repair, or removal of a speed reducer. Include a detailed description of the problem and the location in your request. The review can take up to 12 weeks. You will receive a response after the review is completed.