Home Improvement Contractor Complaint

You can make a complaint about contract and quality-of-work disputes between consumers and home improvement contractors who perform construction, repair, remodeling, or other home improvement work costing more than $200.

City law regulates home improvement work performed on private residences; residential buildings with four or fewer units; and condominium units, co-op units, and rented apartments regardless of the number of residences in the buildings where units are located.