311 is New York City's main source of government information and non-emergency services. Whether you're a resident, business owner, or visitor, help is just a click, text, or call away.
Connect with Us
- Visit us at 311 Online.
- Text us at 311-692.
- Call us at 311 or (212) NEW-YORK, (212) 639-9675, from outside New York City.
- Skype call us at (212) NEW-YORK, (212) 639-9675.
- Contact us using a Video Relay Service (VRS) at (212) NEW-YORK, (212) 639-9675.
- Contact us using TTY or Text Telephone at (212) 504-4115.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Download our iPhone or Android app.
311's mission is to provide the public with quick, easy access to all New York City government services and information while maintaining the highest possible level of customer service.
We help agencies improve service delivery by allowing them to focus on their core missions and manage their workload efficiently.
We also provide insight into ways to improve City government through accurate, consistent measurement and analysis of service delivery Citywide.
We work to make government services more accessible to non-English speakers. 311 Online is available in over 50 languages. Select the language you need from the dropdown at the top right of this page. If your language is not available here, you can get help in over 170 languages by calling 311.
Sharing our data supports transparency and accountability. In adherence to Local Law 47 of 2005, the Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications (DoITT) issues monthly reports to the City Council, the Public Advocate, Community Boards, and the public about data collected by 311.