City Contracts in PASSPort

You can get information about City contracts and contractors from the online PASSPort system.

The City is no longer accepting paper VENDEX packages. The online PASSPort system will replace paper-based processes, including VENDEX questionnaires.

You can request assistance from the Mayor's Office of Contract Services by filling out a contact form online or by visiting the Public Access Center.