ApprenticeNYC for CNC Machine Operators
We're offering a special opportunity to get paid while you're enrolled as an advanced manufacturing apprentice.
- No Experience Necessary
- To be eligible you must be a New York City resident and have a High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- A Real Career Path in Advanced Manufacturing
- Train for a Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Machinist position. You will continue your training and education through your employment.
- Get Paid While You Learn
- Starting pay as an apprentice is $15 per hour. As you gain more skills, you receive several merit-based pay increases.
Start Your Career in Advanced Manufacturing with ApprenticeNYC
- Complete the program application form to be considered for the opportunity.
- Attend and complete a series of assessment evaluations and interviews.
- If selected by one of our employer partners, you will be hired to start a full-time paid ten-week technical instruction phase of your apprenticeship.
After the ten-weeks, each apprentice will begin working at their employer's NYC-based location.