Environmental Protection, Department of City
All premises which, at any point during a calendar year, hold a hazardous substance at an amount at or above the threshold amount specified by City regulations must file a Facility Inventory Form and pay the applicable fees. Some facilities are also required to prepare and submit a risk management plan to the Department of Environmental Protection on or before March 1 of every year.
Next: Apply