Businesses that want to receive funding must know that:
- Applications are accepted and reviewed on a first- come, first-serve basis;
- Businesses have up to 6 months to complete installations of the new TRUs;
- Installations must be completed by June 1st, 2019; and
- Businesses can apply for a maximum of 10 TRUs.
- Trailers must be stationary;
- Businesses must have owned the trailer for at least a year;
- The trailer cannot have been manufactured before 1992;
- The engine must be certified as Tier 0, Tier 1, or Tier 2 emissions standard;
- TRUs must be in service; and
- TRU must meet other inspection standards for eligibility.
- Be purchased as new;
- Have a Tier 4 Final or ultra-low-emissions engine;
- Be electric standby, hybrid-electric, or electric only;
- Have a proof of warranty;
- Be installed by an approved vendor;
- Not exceed 50 horsepower; and
- Meet other requirements for eligibility.
The DOT administers the program through TetraTech. Contact TetraTech for more information.
For more information, contact: